Monday, 26 August 2013

Summer feeling: Botanic garden


Last week, I had to study for my exam of Saturday. Because I applied for an additional year, which will start at the end of September, I had to catch up with one course and study it on my own. The reason why I had to do the exam now was that this course is only been given every two years, and I missed it last year. So it was not a re-exam.

Because on Friday afternoon the weather was so beautiful, I decided not to stay in but to go study outside in the gardens. All the bright colours of flowers and leaves ... I got a bit snap happy ...



There were so many gardeners working while I was there: raking the paths, removing tainted leaves, watering the plants, ... everything looked just per-fect. Look at the grass, there is not even one single blade of grass too long (not that you can see it on this picture, but trust me!)




I was not the only one studying in the gardens. It was so calm there, and there were a lot of benches which were all clean as a whistle ...



A small pond with a small waterfall, beautiful and calming ...



Beautifully pruned trees ...



Cute little paths ...



And even a small fruit garden with some apple and pear trees, grapes, blackberries, ...



It was the most beautiful garden I have ever seen.



And oh yeah, if you were wondering, I have been studying very hard! 



Love,
Sofie

13 comments:

  1. hahah love the last photos of you- socute! and what a GORGEOUS place to go studying! i'm sure that the work didn't seem half as bad when surrounded with such pretty gardens. though i'd probably ditch the work and just go strolling all afternoon ;)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Marlen :) I have indeed not been sitting long on that bench! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos! The plants are all so pretty :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really beautiful place!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is! I absolutely love beautiful parks and gardens like this.

      Delete
  4. This looks so beautiful! And I must say your blog is so lovely, it's very different to the types of blog I usually see and read but I will definitely be looking forward to your up coming posts :)

    rebeccalovesthat.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Rebecca. This means a lot to me! Thank you for stopping by. x

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous place! I love studying outside too but would far more often if I had a place like that on my doorstep!
    Alex x
    allurescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too, there's no better place to study than in the beautiful nature! x

      Delete
  6. So lovely! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely the most beautiful garden I've ever seen! x

      Delete
  7. Oh my, the garden looks breathtaking! Perfect place to study!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!