Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Halloween oranges



This past month I've been thinking about carving my first ever Halloween pumpkin! But since carving a pumpkin is quite heavy work - and since I'm not that strong - I tried to get this idea out of my mind.

Halloween is not really celebrated here in Belgium, unfortunately. Very occasionally you can spot a single carved pumpkin at someone's house. But that is rather exceptional. 

However, this year, I didn't want Halloween to pass me by so quickly. I really do like those typical Halloween pumpkins. So, despite my lack of strength, I decided to make this easy Halloween oranges. Aren't they real cuties?

What are you all doing for Halloween?


Love,
Sofie

6 comments:

  1. the oranges look cute :)

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwhh Sofie I love the ideas! the thought of lugging a pumpkin to the top of our apartment block puts me off too, and I dont like the taste of pumpkin so it seems kind of wasteful...I love the orange idea instead, you creative lady!!


    Flora
    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I may buy some oranges tomorrow in order to make my own :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha these are super cute! Such a nice alternative for the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! These are so adorable. They look like very happy pumpkins!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!