Thursday, 26 December 2013

The Christmas dinner ~ Ho Ho Ho!



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you've spent a wonderful time with the people you love!

Yesterday, my grandmother and my mum's auntie came to our house at 11:00. And from that moment on, all we did was eat (and talk and laugh ... of course).

Today I thought I'd show you some pictures of what was on our Christmas menu. I've eaten waaay too much and am still recovering from the abundance of food. But it was all very tasty and so worth the pain, so I don't care :)


Little snacks:
Puff pastry bites stuffed with minced meat & Mediterranean tapenade // smoked salmon & goat cheese // apple, goat cheese & honey


Entree:
Pink grapefruit stuffed with shrimps and cocktail sauce (with a dash of whiskey)


Main course:
Stuffed turkey with mushroom sauce and cranberries, brussels sprouts and croquettes


Dessert:
Chocolate mousse and cakes


Let me know what was on your Christmas menu! I'm very curious!

And now, back to my books! Thank you exams in January :(


Love,
Sofie

14 comments:

  1. All of that food looks delicious! Especially the chocolate mousse and cakes (I love cake haha!) Good luck for your exams in January :) I have them too :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lauren! Good luck on your exams too! x

      Delete
  2. everything looks so yummy! would you like to follow each other on GFC, G+ and Bloglovin? if you do, just follow me and let me know on my blog. I'll follow you right back! :)

    love, M

    my-dailybasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Looks delicious!
    You have a new follower!

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas menu was delicious. I like this grapefruit stuffed with shrimps and cocktail sauce, must to try this, it looks yummy:)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very look yummy that pictures! :)
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. would you like to follow each other on Facebook, GFC, G+ and Bloglovin? if you do, just follow me and let me know on my blog. I'll follow you right back!

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, the food is all so beautifully presented, excellent menu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    xoxo,
    laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that food looks so delicious! I just found your blog, it's really cool :) I look forward to seeing your posts!

    http://passionblogi.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, that looks so delicious!
    following you via gfc and bloglovin now! hope you'll follow me, too!
    happy holidays!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  11. yummy !! Merry Christmas doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy post :P

    I've tagged you here http://bubblyasians.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award.html xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so delicious! Love the colour of your blose, too <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!