Monday, 3 February 2014

Blueberries, banana & kiwi smoothie



A new week, a new smoothie!

The sun has been shining non stop today. The perfect weather to go for a run and make this gorgeous, delicious and super sweet smoothie!



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Ingredients:
(1-2 glasses)

1 banana
1 kiwi
1 handful of frozen blueberries
100 ml of almond milk

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Peel the banana and kiwi and cut them into pieces. Put all together in a blender. Blend blend blend. Done! Easy peasy!



This smoothie was sooo delicious! Seriously. The banana makes it very creamy and the blueberries give it a beautiful pink-purple colour. Just yummy!



Are you going to try this smoothie?


Love,
Sofie
Previous smoothie

14 comments:

  1. Very cute :)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so delicious. I've been meaning to make some smoothies... not sure what kind I'll make but probably a mixed berry one.

    I'm following you on Twitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, thanks for sharing! I'll definitely be trying this - it looks too delicious and healthy to pass up :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good! I'm always willing to try new smoothie recipes and I've never tried this combination!
    xo, Sarah

    xosarahholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sofie, your smoothies always sound so amazing. I really need to get a new blender so I can try these out!

    XOXO
    Becca || Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks deliciousss
    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so good right about now!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah this sounds incredible - makes me wish we had these fruits in the house!! x

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks yummy :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds scrummy - i have never tried kiwi in a smoothie before but will definitely give it a go!
    I recently blogged about smoothie packs - I freeze bags of fruit at the weekend so all I have to do before work is tip the bag contents into the blender, add milk and yogurt, and I'm ready for work!
    You should try it - so quick and easy!

    Josie xoxo
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a great idea for days when I don't have a lot of time! Thank you very much! x

      Delete
  11. It looks so yummy!

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. open this blog make me starving... oh my gawd

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks really yummy! Definitely going to think about making this - great blog!

    LT x

    http://kind-regards-c.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!