Thursday, 20 February 2014

Opening new Lush store (Belgium) ~ Wishlist!

This Friday (tomorrow!), a new LUSH store will open his doors in Antwerp (Belgium)! Antwerp is about an hour away by bus, but it's going to be the nearest LUSH shop to my house. Whoopee!!

My sister was planning on going to the opening, and since I don't have lectures on Friday (thank goodness), nothing could stop me from going with her. I'm super excited and have been looking all week for products I definitely need to take with me. Otherwise I will end up with nothing, since I'm terrible at making choices, arhg.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Tea Tree Water - Toner Water
Miranda - Soap
Rock Star - Soap
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Tea Tree Water is antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial and will prevent your skin from nasty spots. Besides Tea Tree (which is calming for your skin) it also contains grapefruit. Now the days are getting warmer (thinking positive here, haha) this toner will help to refresh and boost my skin.

And then I absolutely want some of their gorgeous chunks of soap. Because, who can resist them, right?

Firstly, the Miranda soap sounds really interesting. It's said to be a skin-brightening and mood-lightening summery soap. So perfect for dull, moody days. They use fresh kiwi fruit and essential oils to make this soap. Hmmm, can't wait to give it a sniff :)

Figs and Leaves is a soap that should be perfect for my super duper dry skin. It's very soft, rich and creamy and perfect for very sensitive skin, like mine. Also, the scrubby seeds of the figs will exfoliate your skin, leaving it very soft and clean. It's also said to be a very mild soap that can even be used on the face. Hurrah!

Rock Star just because ... ehm ... for happy days :) A creamy, sweet smelling pink soap. It contains vanilla (yum!) and they say the scent of this soap stays on your skin hours after you use it. I like that!

The last soap I really want to try is The Godmother because it looks gorgeous and smells hea-ven-ly!!

Uh oh, I think I'm going to need a lot of soap dishes!

What do you think? Are there any other LUSH products you would recommend me to try? Please let me know!


Love,
Sofie

13 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how excited you are about a Lush coming near you! I love the smell (and name!) of the Rock Star soap!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love Lush! I'm sure you'll love the products! (:

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on Lush opening! I really love their bubble bars - you will never experience a bath quite like it! I think they are expensive, but when I can I splurge on them. ;) Their Vanillary perfume is also a really nice vanilla smell - not too sweet, just nice and subtle. Enjoy!

    Allison Katelyn @ http://SimpleSilverLinings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of Lush but never went into their stores. I think any of the soaps you listed above would be good to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great news for you, Lush stores are amazing! I especially like their body and face scrubs! And I might look for this toner next time xo

    MD. http://byourbself.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so excited for you :) i love LUSH :) they smells so heavenly :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello great blog,I fllow you now,maybe you could follow me :)

    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love lush!!!! I mostly get their solid shampoos!!!! Smell so YUM!!!

    I just realized someone created a fake Facebook account pretending to be me... I hope this doesn't happen to you! I've just created an official Facebook page, hope to see you there!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | My Facebook Imposter

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great that they're opening a new store, I absolutely love LUSH! And the products you picked are great :-)

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome! My local LUSH shop recently shut down, and the nearest shop is now two hours away. Not to happy about that since I just started to like their products, but luckily they have a webshop too!

    x
    Dash of Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Tree Tree tonic water and I've been using it for a while now myself. It's such a great p[roduct :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi darling, love your blog! If you would like to visit mine and follow me via bloglovin I always follow back ;)

    Love
    www.mintandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!