Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Quick smoothie: Blueberries & blood oranges



This is probably the easiest smoothie I've made so far. It looks great, tastes amazing and that with only 2 ingredients. Having berries in the freezer is probably one of my greatest ideas ever (I wish I had more of those rare great ideas)



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Ingredients:
(4 glasses)

3 blood oranges
2 hands of frozen blueberries

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Peel the blood oranges and put them in a blender. Add the blueberries. Blend blend blend. Done! There's no need to add liquid. The oranges are juicy enough ☺



I never thought that a simple smoothie like this would look so fabulous and would taste so delicious!

What do you think? What is your favourite smoothie ingredient?


Love,
Sofie
Previous smoothie: Bloody good smoothie: Beetroot & raspberries

9 comments:

  1. Yum! I love a good smoothie recipe. I like to use my juicer to make veggie/fruit juice. Carrot and apple with a little kale is my favorite.
    Cheers,
    L A
    .Ravishing-Ruby.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! I love all the recipes you do, keep them comming :)

    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delish! The colour is beautiful. I've never actually had blood oranges, but I might have to try (the name throws me off lol)
    I did a smoothie blog post recently too!
    Wear It Better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that looks so GOOD! I seriously need to get myself a blender.

    Kelsey Dina <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! This looks so good
    xo
    Courtney
    www.byobeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple can be great! This looks, and sounds, really tasty! Your blog is such a great inspiration now that I got that little blender of mine ;) xx

    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly love all of your recipes :) you're my inspiration when it comes to food and drinks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks like a delicious smoothie

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!