Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Pastel green smoothie: Cucumber, pear & banana



It has been a while since I made a smoothie. So it's definitely time to change that!

To please my mum - it was Mother's day after all - I made one with banana on Sunday. She only wants to drink my smoothies if they have banana in them. I can't blame her, every smoothie with banana tastes great.



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Ingredients:
(6 glasses)

1 large cucumber
2 little pears
2 bananas
200 ml of almond milk

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Peel the bananas and put them in the blender. Clean the cucumber and the pears, cut them and put them in the blender as well, unpeeled. Add the almond milk. Blend blend blend. Done!



Simple, easy and delicious!
Add some chia seeds and hemp seeds on top, or anything you like.



Are there any other banana smoothie lovers?


Love,
Sofie
Previous smoothie: Quick smoothie: Blueberries & blood oranges

11 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE banana smoothie lover! Banana and apple, banana and kiwi, banana and strawberries ohhh! Bananas everywhere! Yours looks incredibly awesome and I bet it was delicious! I wish my blender wasn't broken *cries*

    Otilia, http://pinkmintpijama.blogspot.com/

    Otilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this looks like a great recipe! Might have to try it out in my sister's blender :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so GREEN! It looks so healthy! I can't believe a whole cucumber goes in there, it does look delicious though!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love green smoothies! I haven't seen this combination yet though, and it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love smoothies with bananas, too
    and this one sounds so delicious.
    Thanks for sharing this recipe because I am always
    looking for new ideas for healthy and delicious smoothies,
    I definitely have to try out this one. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum! This sounds delicious.

    I haven't been doing any smoothie making recently - but this has inspired me to get back to it!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummmiiiieeeee

    www.kalancea.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sofie! Hope everything is well with you. The smoothie looks amazing. Think I have all the ingredients at home to give it a try asap :) Have a lovely weekend! xx

    http://lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god, this sounds lush. I'm just getting back into juicing and I'm loving the effects it's having on my skin, body and mood - and this juice sounds amazing! Will definitely be giving it a go.
    Hope you've had a nice weekend lovely!
    Daniela | danielascribbles blog xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!