Wednesday, 22 October 2014

I proudly present ... my comeback



Where should I begin ...

It has been a while (yes, you can safely say that). Since things got a little busy around May with studying for my finals and working in the summer, I took a step back. Blogging seemed to be the first thing I should let go of, because it can be quite time consuming sometimes. And so I did ...

But now I've come to that point where I really miss taking pictures of my own food creations. Even though I'm still learning how to make a good photograph, succeeding in taking just one good shot can be very satisfying already, haha. Anyway, without further ado, I'm back, yay, hurrah! ☺

For those who are dying to know about my latest life adventures and adventures to come, it's your lucky day! Just continue reading.

Things that happened:
- I graduated in July and am now officially considered to be a mature woman, oh dear.
- I'm currently working as an interim at the place where I had a Saturday job last year, an organic supermarket. I love working there, but should actually search for a job that suits my qualifications.
- I still love running. Today actually I ran my new personal record: 15 km (in 1h25)! Wooh!
- During those months that I didn't blog, I deleted quite a few of my old posts, actually, most of my personal posts because I wasn't sure whether I was going to continue blogging in the future or not and I didn't want them to be hanging around on the internet for ever. Do I regret? No not really.
- Apart from the fact that I really missed blogging, the main reason why I've been planning a comeback is that my boyfriend is very enthousiastic about me having a blog and rambling about my life to strangers. I was quite scared to tell him at first, but I'm so glad I did (just a few days ago actually).
- And erm, yes, you've read it right. Someone has been so brave to steal my heart ♥

~
Things that didn't happen:
- I didn't grow. I'm still as tall as a hobbit. Sigh
I still don't have a driver's license (even though I turned 24 in July). Still working on it though.

~
Things that are going to happen:
- Next Tuesday, I'm having my driving test for which I'm very very nervous already. So hopefully I can delete that item on my wish list next week!
- I'm still (and probably always will be) a major food lover, healthy food lover (we must be exact right). So most of my upcoming posts will probably be about healthy food: recipes, tryouts, thoughts ... and all that.

Okay, that's all for now. I didn't expect that I had so much to say actually. However, congratulations for reading the whole thing, that's why I've missed you!


I hope you're all doing well!


Love,
Sofie

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad to see you're back Sofie! I kept checking your blog! x

    Pillarbox Post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!